What is Pay later in 3 with Klarna?
Pay later in 3 with Klarna is a payment method which allows you to spread the cost of your purchases over 3 months, in equal installments completely interest free.
What is the eligibility criteria to use Pay Later in 3 with Klarna?
- The billing address and delivery address of the customer must be registered in the UK
- Customers must be over the age of 18
- Klarna will determine the eligibility of the consumer with the use of soft credit
searches by credit reference agencies. These searches will not impact the consumers credit file at application stage or if a payment is missed or late. Any results of the eligibility are only visible to you and Klarna
When can pay later in 3 with Klarna be used to place an order?
- When placing an order within the UK on Bruders UK website
- On order values between £25.00 & £800.00
How do you use Pay later with Klarna?
- When you are at checkout stage, select the Klarna button to progress to the payment screen by clicking ‘checkout securely’
- Select the ‘Klarna’ button under ‘Payment method’ and fill out the required information including email address and delivery address
- Click the ‘Pay’ button at the bottom of the screen, where you will be redirected to the Klarna website. You will then have the option to choose how to complete the payment
- Follow the simple instructions on the Klarna site to complete the transaction
Paying off in installments with Klarna?
- If you choose to pay in installments, you have the peace of mind of knowing that there is no interest payable
- Upon completion at checkout, you will automatically pay the 1st of the 3 installments, with payments 2 and 3 being taken 30 and 60 days later,
- Klarna will send you reminder emails 2 day before payments are due to be taken to the email address provided at checkout
- If you fail to keep up with payment dates, Klarna may reject future applications
- If payments continue to be late, Klarna will contact you over the period to discuss payment options. Please be aware that if Klarna are unable to collect payment over the preceding months they may use a debt collection agency to collect any outstanding balances from you
- Further information from Klarna on missed payments can be found here
Please note that Klarna are an independent payment provider to Bruder Watches. We have no influence over Klarnas decision making in whether your payment will be accepted. If you are having any issues using Klarna’s pay later in 3, please contact Klarnas customer service for assistance